OBJECTIVE To keep the Association and its stakeholders up to date with the water and food situation, and initiatives to address the situation.
WHAT CAN YOU DO? Research and document the situation though Internet and other sources as well as personal contacts with stakeholders.
• Identifying key research organizations
• Summarizing data for the newsletter and blog
• Identifying key innovative approaches
• Summarizing innovation for newsletter and blog
• Presenting to stakeholders
• Identifying key expert presenters for WAF events
• Researching and contacting potential applicants
• Have an excitement and interest in being heavily involved with the future award recipients.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE NEEDED Comfortable contacting people unknown to you, web proficiency, Microsoft Excel and Word knowledge. Knowledge in area of water and food security.
RESOURCES REQUIRED Broadband, computer, Skype, English, Non- reimbursement of costs, Phone
TIME NEEDED Approximately 6 to 8 hours per week.
DURATION Until August 2010.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your application and CV to sh @ waterandfoodaward.org (no spaces in e-mail).
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT
sh @ waterandfoodaward.org +46857973957
Tina Lindgreen (Association)